THE NETWORK: TOWARDS UNITY FOR HEALTH
The Network: Towards Unity for Health (TUFH) is an international, intersectoral, intergenerational organization that fosters equitable community-oriented health services, education, and research with the goal of improving health locally and globally. It convenes innovative health care organizations, universities, community institutions, and thought leaders from all over the world.
The Network: TUFH engages in numerous activities, including:
- Annual international, intersectoral, and intergenerational hybrid conference
- Annual regional virtual conferences
- Virtual symposiums and workshops
- TUFH Academies
- International Student Training and Exchange Program
- TUFH Mentorship Program
- Institutional Self-Assessment Social Accountability Tool
- TUFH Online Community
- MEDLINE indexed journal, Education for Health.
To achieve its vision for universal health and equitable health care, TUFH is governed by a global Board of Directors; supported by a Secretariat Consortium; guided by a Global Advisory Board of thought leaders; affiliated with the World Health Organization as an official non-state actor, and strategically partnered with health institutions and organizations.
JOIN THE NETWORK: TUFH
Come unite with global health leaders, capturing their passion, and an ongoing commitment for global equitable health. Join the Network: TUFH as an institutional or individual member.
Please contact us with any questions or inquiries and we will respond as soon as possible.